пятница, 29 апреля 2011 г.

Happily ever after.

Finally!
Today they are going to get married!
I cant't believe that in 11 hours they'll officially become husband and wife. And their long-lasting love story will get a happy not-yet-end. Absolutely fascinating! That's so sweet...
That's like watching a Holywood movie, really. And naturally things turn out well. I guess that is the only outcome which I'm eagerly accept. They deserve happiness.
The British bet on who'll be the first to cry when Kate says `I do`. I bet that'll be me... Probably even before she says so... Well, I'm definitely a sensitive and sentimental type but that's OK.
I wish I could follow the ceremony on-line. Alas, my classes start at 1 p.m. so I have to leave at noon. The good thing is that YouTube (actually, the Royal Channel) will certainly have the whole ceremony recorded & I'll get a chance to watch it. VD might wait, tomorrow night'll be William & Catherine's.
So be yours a happy marriage and God bless you!

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий